Thursday, May 9, 2019

Treats eczema and psoriasis with lush natural handmade products

If you have eczema like me, then once you try these Lush natural skin care products for eczema and psoriasis, you will agree! The LUSH product used for drying, cracking and exuding the skin has a significant improvement on my skin. There are many moisturizers, body sticks, bath bombs, lotions, etc. that are all organic, specially designed for our dry, cracked and oozing skin.

They are green, encourage recycling, sell handmade products, and provide a vegetarian-friendly product line for Earth lovers. You can sample almost everything, and the women working here have a brilliant personality that almost surpasses the sparkling pink bubble bath.

The cost is higher than the pharmacy, but lower than the salon price. Try it out

I really like the massage sticks that are perfect for extra dry skin, because it is almost like a more durable lotion, but not greasy. Make sure you put reusable jars in to keep them cool and dry, otherwise they will melt quickly. My favorite is the Lemony Flutter cream - it's a bit greasy, but it's suitable for chapped hands and feet in winter. I also like Lush's Cream Dream, which is both light and fast, and has a coconut stick.

Today, you can soothe dry skin irritation and promote healing with Lush Natural Skin Care, which is addicted to nourishing and psoriasis!

I used to work downstairs at Lush, which is why I am addicted. I have worked in the beauty/cosmetic industry, whether in the salon or as a makeup artist, I will not put any other products on my face or body! I highly recommend the Ayesha Mask [suitable for women at special times of each month to help prevent acne] and Mudflatts soap. Considering the quality of the product, Lush is reasonably priced.





Orignal From: Treats eczema and psoriasis with lush natural handmade products

No comments:

Post a Comment