Thursday, May 9, 2019

Romantic Fiction Review: Lucy V. Morgan's Beautiful Confusion

Type: Contemporary Romantic Comedy

Average Goodreads score: 3.46 stars

My evaluation: 5 stars

When she was smashed by her longtime boyfriend Craig, life was looking down at Bailey. Even her three best friends - Tom, Orly and Link - can't cheer her up. Not because they lacked trying. They bought her Jagermeister and wrote a song comparing Craig with a slutty werewolf.

Bailey makes a living from a wedding cake, or Valentine's Day is coming, which doesn't help.

But her friend Link knew that she needed to cheer up and he was completely willing to give it to her.

It was finally completed: a romantic novel with a nasty love. Hallelujah!

Not an introvert but still an attractive billionaire, but a real video game, YouTube video production, a clumsy nerd's pseudo nerd.

"Anyone will think that you are trying to seduce me, Link."

"I think... I think maybe it is me." He gently pushed my shoulder. "Is this okay?"

He is the best. Linc's shame and jealousy are lovely. He always puts Bailey's best interests in his heart, even higher than himself. Although she has fallen in love with her for five years, Linc is not happy to hear the breakup between Bailey and Craig. Instead, he cares about her and wants to make her happy. The temptation will not appear until later.

This could be a short romantic novel - I spent about three hours reading - but it did a very good job and it was fun.

Bailey's personality is great. She is witty, concerned, and presents the best description, such as:

It's been a week since I broke up with a guy who not only chewed my heart and spit it out, but slowly re-ingested it so he could put it on the biscuit and feed it Parrot problem.

Crazy and accurate, right?

This book is full of imagination. There are also some very real chemical reactions between Bailey and her friends. Their relationship doesn't make people feel forced at all, I like Olly and Linc are supernatural imitation songs of YouTube celebrities.

Not only did they remind me of Danny and Aaron in Starbomb, I was also a fan of him, but it also allowed songs like "Slutty Werewolf", I really hope this is a real song. Because of this language, I can't post lyrics here, but Lucy V. Morgan, if you finish reading this, please record and make a video of Slutty Werewolf songs. I need it. The internet needs it. The world Need it.

The only thing I didn't like was Bailey's pet mouse. Yes, they added her weirdness, but they are mice. I just got rid of a serious rat damage at home a few months ago, so I always think when she is holding a rodent. Uillew. [It took me ten minutes to make a sound and say the noise in my head, so I can spell it correctly.

But this is not a story or writing flaw. This is just my expert. Therefore, I did not take any part of the stars for the mouse. Beautiful chaos For me it is a rare five-star book.




Orignal From: Romantic Fiction Review: Lucy V. Morgan's Beautiful Confusion

No comments:

Post a Comment