Thursday, May 9, 2019

Greyhound barrier with snowbirds and penguins

In the winter, I am a snow bird. If I can go to Florida or Texas or any warm place and dog track, I am gone. However, when the heat in the South begins to fall, I will travel to my old camp in Maine. I think this will make me a penguin, because I will calm down, and in the winter, I will leave to warm, which makes me a snowbird.

This summer, a heat wave has successfully entered the generally cooler regions of New England. Believe me, this is unusual when it reaches 89 or more in this part of Maine. When the humidity rises, it is very tragic. The local seat belt track must soften the horse, and sometimes the driver seems to be running under the hose. Our gardens are drooping, and so are we. When it comes to local OTB competitions, we must remember the heat.

Although we can only play horses in Maine, if you are playing horses or dogs anywhere in the US now, you need to check the weather channel...




Orignal From: Greyhound barrier with snowbirds and penguins

No comments:

Post a Comment