Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Youth Soccer Coach - How to successfully host a youth football program

From 7 to 14 years old, I have been teaching youth football for 24 years. And I have seen every imaginable scene that coaches can think of when coaching youth football. I am also a certified high school official for about 7 years. I have seen many changes over the years, not only through the eyes of the coach but also through the eyes of parents.

I have been on both sides of the ball. As a coach, I have the opportunity to be the head coach and assistant. As a parent, I have two sons who can participate in both youth and high school football games. Both are ordinary players. Knowing my position as a parent and coach helped me through some difficult parenting time.

If you want to participate in or are guiding youth football, this article will provide you with an outline so your team can get the guidance they need to compete. If you read this article as a parent, I will tell you what your expectations are, in exchange for the volunteers who give them the volunteer...




Orignal From: Youth Soccer Coach - How to successfully host a youth football program

No comments:

Post a Comment