Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Retirement's job - looking for the perfect retirement job

Post-retirement work

Now that I have realized my dream, although I enjoy the freedom to work, my work is still part of my life. The work still provides some positive things that I need, and I don't know how to close the professional ethics that require a lifetime of development.

The biggest difference is that now, I don't commit to 40 hours a week every week. Most of the retirees I know are still working in a certain capacity. This is just what we do.

But most people ask me when I start thinking about retirement. "Why would you work after retirement?". One of my old friends has one of the best answers. He said: "You can sit on the porch for so long." He was only 80 when he finished his second part-time job.

The question I have been asking is "What do you want to do after retirement?" There may be several answers to this question. This decision usually depends on the financial security of your retirement. For some of us, work, even part-time work, will become a reality. How many old people have you seen working in restaurants and department stores?

So, what is the perfect retirement job for you?

Perfect part-time job

The perfect retirement job may be what you have now. In addition to your own terms. I know that several people have retired and agreed to return to their former employer for part-time work. They can use their wealth of knowledge to work with people they already know in less time and get a good reward. If you can get it, it is a win-win situation. The purpose of the start is to find out if your company has used a part-time employee or offered a quote to your company to provide valuable service after you retire.

If you have technical experience, you can use consulting as a part-time job. I started my consulting work shortly after I retired in 2009. The company called to ask if I could help them with the short-term projects I did before I retire. Since then, I have been working four to six months a year.

You can consider the possibility of several other part-time jobs;

Do you like to drive and travel? A recreational vehicle dealer in your area may need someone to transport the car home from one dealer to another. Please consult your local RV dealer and provide a driver service. Some people may need a C-level driver's license, but it may be worthwhile to travel to different parts of the country at a luxury car home.

I know that a retired person used to drive a car between car dealers in his city, while another person offered a car for a business car rental. This type of work is a bit hard to get in, because car dealers usually have staff to provide cars. There is no harm in asking for it, it can lead to a unique part-time job.

Uber, the ride-sharing service launched on the Internet a few years ago, offers the opportunity to generate some extra cash. I don't know what the pricing structure is, but it should be easy to register and generate some extra cash. Another big benefit of retirees is that you can start working as you wish.

When most people think about part-time work, the first thing to think about is a low-paying structured job. You can report to a certain place at a certain time, and report and get paid within a few hours. This is valid and has always been the norm. But the real key to finding an unusual way to get extra cash is to look around, watch the news and understand what's going on in the world today.

If you see something that you are not interested in, please check it out. This may just be a perfect part-time job.




Orignal From: Retirement's job - looking for the perfect retirement job

No comments:

Post a Comment