Thursday, May 9, 2019

How can the fusion family challenge their mentality of integrating family life?

When I - once again - read that it is impossible to create a true ' family out of a fusion family, if this is what you want. If you don't want to fail again, many people claim that you shouldn't be eager to do so.

I can't disagree, I want to challenge the definitions, concepts and emotions we use to describe family life.

True emotions do not automatically exist in the "core". family

Become part of the traditional "nuclear". A family with a mother, father, and two biological children does not automatically include feelings such as self-confidence, compassion, trust, and cohesion. Through consistent love, sincere and interested communication, parenting, care and action, these feelings are generated in the family.

I would even say that thousands of lonely adults and children are in the "core". Those families who have a strong feeling that may eventually fall into the wrong family. They are surprised and completely different from their families. They feel that they do not belong to this family.

Why are you in the family, where are you all? Because the feeling of cohesion is not generated from biological concepts, but through the creation of a sense of community and a common reference frame through conscious and loving behavior and associated with the Fusion Family, it needs to be established with those applications that live with you. relationship. Various families.

One of the basic elements of doing this is that you are willing to take full responsibility, including your continued creation of new traditions and experiences, with the aim of creating unity in your integrated family.

What you bring to your family life is your creativity and wallet.

Be prepared to think positively about mixed life

In addition to trying to cultivate community awareness in the family, there are other things that can make a difference. As a counterpart to the integration of family life, I will mention the family that I choose to adopt.

Although children are often chosen by others, adults in such families still love their adopted children.

In this family, it is not the biological relationship that binds them together. What happened after that? My guess is about adults. Psychological preparation, their attitudes and attitude towards what is happening. Their hearts and souls say "yes" to this child.

I also don't believe that parents who adopt a family once thought that if things were not related to the children they adopted, they would give up. I don't think these ideas are part of their mindset.

The mentality of the fusion family must change

Unfortunately, "I gave up, I don't like my partner and children", which is usually part of the adult mind of the fusion family. I encourage the integration of families to understand their thoughts and psychological preparations for mixed family life.

Be aware of how much you care about and focus on what doesn't work in a mixed family. Maybe you repeat the same situation again and again. Maybe you can talk about something you can't understand with others or meet other people with the same problem, reflect on this sentence: what you care about, you get more.

If it is really so useful? Believe it we can get everything. It can't hurt us like a family. Instead, to understand your thoughts, you can ask yourself the following questions:

I really think of my mixed family life?
Do I wholeheartedly say "yes" to my mixed life?
How do I tell my family to others?
What do I think of these children?
What do I think of my partner and his/her role?

You can even add more questions, but now you may get what I mean. The answers to these questions will give you a good indication of the focus. I now ask you to replace negative and destructive ideas with new and supportive ideas that can help you work towards a common goal as a fusion family.

Create a future where you want to be one of them

Think about what happens if you choose to shift your focus to a solution, improve your recommendations, and actively and supportively? Stop yourself if you decide to complete all invalid work each time you complete a negative thinking loop.

If you spend precious energy looking for new perspectives and methods, what will your world be like?

Cultivate and nurture everything that has worked well in a fusion family - with the encouragement of a family coach. Work hard, talk about it, share your success with others and repeat it. Embracing things at work, giving up things that don't work, there will be more positive and caring experiences in the family.

Please allow me to give the Fusion Family a little support: If you love someone, you will always have a big family.

I really want to be a member of such a family.




Orignal From: How can the fusion family challenge their mentality of integrating family life?

No comments:

Post a Comment