Thursday, May 9, 2019

Greyhound Handicapping - Keep an eye on this to earn more

Do you know what rewards you have on each different bet? Ok, if you didn't track this, I would recommend it. I haven't been for many years, I know it cost me money. For about twenty years, I will tell you that I am better at picking winners than anyone else, but I am wrong.

I find from

what happened
from

 When I started tracking the return on investment of Win, Quiniela and Trifecta, I bet on a track because I was working on a system and I needed to know how good it was for each type of bet. The boy is really eye-opening! I found out that I actually made money on the Win bet, but got a good profit on the Quiniela bet.

This definitely changed the way I bet and changed the way I was disabled. I stopped looking for the dog that was most likely to win and started looking for 3 dogs to play in the Quiniela box. Two weeks later, when I checked my return on investment, the situation would be fine. I still win and win occasionally, but Quinielas is my first choice...




Orignal From: Greyhound Handicapping - Keep an eye on this to earn more

No comments:

Post a Comment