Thursday, May 9, 2019

Coffin barrier - focus on victory

I am married to someone with ADD. My two children also have it. They are hard to pay attention to and only focus on one thing at a time, because they are easily distracted by the things around them. I love them all, but I am just the opposite. I am an idiot, a focus. My thoughts can only handle one thing at a time, until it processes it and then I can consider the next thing.

What does this have to do with winning on the track? a lot of. When I took my family to my track, they were everywhere. Literally and metaphorically. They will go to the snack bar or go back to the car to find what they have forgotten. They texted their friends, weaved their hair [in the case of my daughter], wrote tomorrow's shopping list [in my spouse case] or read the newspaper they found on the table.

I am the only one who watches the school game before the show starts, or marks the scratches in my plan and reminds me of any obstacles I have to bet...




Orignal From: Coffin barrier - focus on victory

No comments:

Post a Comment