Friday, May 10, 2019

The number one secret to getting good luck on the Greyhound track

Do you believe in luck? Do you think luck is related to your selection of winners on the track? Have you moved to another seat "change your luck", or do you have a lucky shirt or hat or pen? Most of us, no matter what we say we don't believe in those things, are a bit superstitious about luck, especially on the track.

Although I tried to deny that my luck played any role in my obstacles, I have to say that there is a luck element in everything humans participate in. Moreover, on the dog track, you have 8 dogs on the track and no one controls them. Luck is definitely a factor.

Luck is just another way of explaining whether something is happening is beneficial to our interests. If 5 dogs stumble 4 dogs, they will fall, which is very lucky for me - if I didn't put it in my bet. Of course, for everyone, this is also unlucky. Therefore, whenever something happens in a dog race, it is good luck for some people and bad luck for others.

another...




Orignal From: The number one secret to getting good luck on the Greyhound track

No comments:

Post a Comment