Friday, May 10, 2019

Romantic book review "Moira's shining claims"

M. A. Everaux has only two publications, but they are all excellent books. The claim of North Wolf and Moira Shine. I will comment on The Claiming of Moira Shine in this article.

I first read the North Wolf and enjoyed it very much, and I had to check it out when her next title came out. The introductions and excerpts I read didn't really appeal to me. It sounds political, a bit dry [I hate any type of romantic politics] but because I really like the North Wolf, I decided to give it a try.

I should also warn that there is a lot of violence in this novel, it is also very romantic, so be prepared for some popular scenes.

This is a long book set in the futurist/alternative world where the earth is dying. Pollution has caused losses. Aliens from another world invaded, and the rest of the Earth's inhabitants were rounded up and sold to slaves in the Kinnians.

Moira was one of the last people to be captured and shipped out. She is about to enter slavery, but she will be executed after a guard finally dies.

However, Lord Marin saved her and she was determined to save her as his sexual slave. Moira finally tried to escape her life.

Lord Marin is now in a dilemma. Not only can he not understand how she tries to do this, it is a foreign concept for them, but if Moira tries to kill himself, he can give up everything.

He approached Anath, a consultant to the king who had experienced difficult slaves. Anas refused to help, but he said he would take the girl away and let Marin's problem disappear. Marin finally accepted his proposal because he could not stand by and watch Moira turn to him.

Anath didn't want Moira to be a sex slave, but she wanted her to spy on him. This is preferable to Moira, and she gratefully accepted her espionage. She plays the role of a kitchen slave and is free to go where Anath is questioned.

The relationship between Moira and Anath has been built over time. The characterization is great. As I said, I am not interested in the political conspiracy in romance, but it is very suitable and not too much here because it does not eliminate the relationship between Anath and Moira.

I give this book a 5 star rating. Excellent reading.




Orignal From: Romantic book review "Moira's shining claims"

No comments:

Post a Comment