Thursday, May 9, 2019

Mixed family affairs

If you are in your thirties looking for someone to start living, dating these days is hard. After the age of 30, most people have children or are married. I remember wanting to have someone without a child, even if I have children. I also don't want to be with someone who is already married. This is unrealistic because the men I meet will have quality, but they will have children. I mean they are really good, but he is already married. The problem is often not my ex-wife or child, but me and him. Take a look at this scenario:

You met a person who passed the 15-day test. Long live! He looks great. He said the right thing, he was even useful around the house, and the dream came true! You even thought about telling your family to let him meet with the children. He said that he is a family member, so let us see if he means what he said, right? Your stomach is excited and anxious, flipping and floating. Many problems will like him like children. Even more than you, do you think there will be news of another man in his child's life? You are looking forward to becoming more serious about this guy, so these are the roads you will be with you.

I haven't finished yet because we need to add more content to this equation. We have seen your side, but what did he bring? Mr. Right has his own child, the family tells you, and needs to know that there will be another woman's predecessor in her child's life. So you just got Mr. Right, but you have now integrated your family and his family. What will happen? In your mind, I can imagine that you saw a collection of Brady bundles and everything went smoothly. Unfortunately, when you get together, you will encounter some obstacles. together.

When I think about this scene, I know that many people apply to their brave dating scenes. As long as you are alone, you and Mr. Right may be good, but have you discussed ways to repeat for the children? You will be allowed to discriminate against your child and vice versa. How much interaction do you have with Ex? I will stay here for a while, because I can imagine some necklaces rolling, and there will be words like this, ' I will not date Ex, nor should I interact with them. This is their responsibility for Ex, they are not very comfortable to buy! ' In fact, everyone has lived before they merged with the family. Accepting this fact will be more healing than you know. Expectations are not that you are friends & predecessors, but with the children, you need to get along and become an example that they can proudly follow.

Here are some tips for getting things to work in a mixed family and embracing them:

  • Let everyone get together and become a member of an instant mixed family and take a family photo together.
  • Have a birthday party together.




Orignal From: Mixed family affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment