Tuesday, May 7, 2019

I kissed a frog and my prince Forgave me - Book Review

Naomi Jo Rush's new collection of poems, I kissed the frog and my prince, Forgave Me, is an elaborate poetic journey through infidelity.

Naomi reveals the most vulnerable moments in her married life. Her poetry tells us that married couples tend to forget each other's needs and are used to habitual daily behavior. Although her nervous attention is that her husband won't or can't provide Naomi to perform a happy content wife, when she really screams in frustration.

Her confusion matures with the prospect of temptation. Spontaneous pleasure plus the feeling of expectation will attract Naomi to her lover, just like a drowning person will desperately grab the lifeline.

Longing for her husband to notice this change and discover that she never wanted marriage to end, which prompted Naomi to admit her wrong behavior. When it was all revealed, Naomi endured painful guilt while watching her husband twist in the pain she applied.

Finally, I think Naomi has brought hope to all of us, let us go through the steps of restoring marriage and show us the causes and effects of infidelity. I am encouraged by the fact that if we show each other's love and open channels of communication, marriage has the opportunity to thwart this common mistake. We can thrive in a world full of conflicts and temptations.

Poetry has always been popular; I have been seeing more and more poetry night announcements, writers' publications, and local literacy and library outlets. There is no doubt that poetry can not only be used to share a story, but also to record our emotions or fragile mentality on paper, we can analyze them later and see the situation more clearly.




Orignal From: I kissed a frog and my prince Forgave me - Book Review

No comments:

Post a Comment