Thursday, May 9, 2019

How to make money on dog tracks in summer

The Greyhound track must compete with many summer events. People are enjoying better weather. They can go to the beach, picnic or make movies without competing with cold roads or cold weather.

Therefore, in order to get them to the track, there are many ways to offer rewards or special promotions. Some of them may include prizes as big as new cars, or prizes like free soda, cheap beer and food. All of this is designed by their public to attract more people.

Sometimes, someone will understand that concerts let people enter the track. Why is this, I never figured it out. If I want to listen to music, I will turn on the radio or put the earplugs of my MP3 player. If I want to let the dog interfere, I will sit in a quiet place and continue my program.

But some people have come up with the idea that if you provide them with a more "carnival-like" atmosphere, dog racing fans will have bigger numbers. That's why you will find stalls and umbrellas...




Orignal From: How to make money on dog tracks in summer

No comments:

Post a Comment