Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Football Analysis - Double-edged sword

The sport we know today has come a long way. Sometimes watching sports on TV is considered a big step in technology. Fast-forward for 60 years, watching sports on TV has become the most basic thing. Today, we watch sports events anytime, anywhere, on your mobile phone or any device with a screen and internet connection. I am proud of how far we have gone, aren't we? I hope I can change your opinion on this at the end of this article.

What is sports? Sports is a group of people gathered to play pre-defined rules and refereeing games to ensure that these rules are followed during the game. I am a sports enthusiast and I am always in motion. My love for tennis and football cannot be defined. In terms of technology and advanced analysis, my problem is especially football. Football is such a beautiful game. The strategy proposed by the coaching staff and its implementation on the field...




Orignal From: Football Analysis - Double-edged sword

No comments:

Post a Comment