Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Attitude is the key

Jennifer Aniston, Elizabeth Gilbert and myself have something in common. No, not money, not a beautiful appearance, but any amount of chaotic relationship! If we meet, we may agree to at least one thing! Life can be managed successfully, whether in relationships or with someone or yourself.

Three generations of women, three different experiences and similar conclusions of Class III! Jennifer Aniston's life has been well publicized, and Elizabeth Gilber has a best-selling book, eating, praying, and love. About a woman, she travels alone and finds her life goals after several miscarriages.

I watched the movie "Eating Prayer and Love" from the balcony on the cruise ship, "Ocean Oasis" alone! I have encountered many strange experiences on the cruise, including meeting a passenger, and I now believe that he is joining the Islamic State. He seems to have a very negative attitude towards life and people.

In addition, during the cruise, I found myself participating in an independent traveler's activities. I fear and sincere fear, I found that most people are not really a lone traveler! Most people travel with someone, so they are not alone. People who travel alone are passing my eyes!

Recently, one of my friends said, "I have no vacation for 10 years!" I replied: "Well, I have more than 10 holidays!" The main difference between me and Andy is that he owns a house and a car. car.

I don't own a car or a home, I have relatively little material property, a bit like Gandhi, but not completely. I believe that another similarity between me and Gandhi is that he hopes that despite their religion or culture, everyone in the world will experience peace and harmony throughout their lives.

My friend Andy, like many others, puts most of his energy into safety. On the other hand, I focus on traveling and developing positive attitudes. I found that the experience relative to the property opened the door to happiness for me!

Finally, my father, Louis Fynaut, survived the Auschwitz concentration camp and the Buchenwald concentration camp during the Second World War. He is a Belgian political prisoner and never gives up.

I believe that one of the main reasons for my father's survival is because he has a good attitude towards life. When he was still alive, he told me that experience is the key, and a positive attitude will open the door to many good things in my life.

My father has a great influence on me. I am sure that if he is still alive today, he will be very happy to know that I have not let the world put me in a position that is not suitable for me. I know that my attitude is the key, and no one can help me except myself - I have to develop and do it alone, but with the help of other kind people, whether dead or alive.




Orignal From: Attitude is the key

No comments:

Post a Comment