Tuesday, May 7, 2019

3 key factors to learn positive interpersonal communication

I think the idea of ​​"talking to myself" seems ridiculous. However, in today's time, having good interpersonal skills is absolutely necessary. These skills are not necessarily conceited or selfish. It is more about being able to face reality with a calmer and more equal mindset. Here are three key points that I think will help improve internal communication skills:



  1. Don't be shy about talking to yourself. I am not ashamed to admit that I am talking to myself. Every day I ask myself serious and/or simple questions that focus on my attitude, my love for myself, my love for God, my love for my husband, my love for others, and more. Most of the time, I won't answer some questions right away because I want to wait and see if the answer comes from God. But because I asked myself a question and God knew what I asked, he would answer. That's why I am not ashamed because most of the answers come from God. I can answer some simple questions but for more serious questions, this is a few days or weeks, because I want to make sure God's answer, not myself. If I answer, I probably won't get the best solution. If I leave room for God to answer, I am more likely to follow the right solution.


  2. Every day, a consistent reflection time. Since 2018, I have been doing a lot of self-reflection. I have been telling people how to spend so much time in the mirror. It sounds not conceited, but transparent, and shares the fact that I need help. I need God, I need my husband, I need my family, I need a friend who can be trusted, and so on. I am not perfect. I like to learn, and I have a lot of knowledge. However, I still need God to meet all my needs in accordance with His richness in glory. [腓 4:19] I still need protection, love, support, healthy food, decent clothes, etc. I can't live without God and what he has to offer.


  3. Break the beliefs through Thanksgiving. Everyone knows who they are. Most people quickly realize their weaknesses, but many people find it difficult to recognize their strengths. It is easy to recognize the power of a famous public figure, because this is what all media will show. But now, the truth is about to emerge and realize that even if they are flawed. We must break these restrictive beliefs by thanking us very much! Don't take your thoughts for granted. Don't doubt yourself by comparing yourself to others. This is not worth comparing or competing. Thank God for making you.

Love yourself enough to talk to yourself. Improve your interpersonal skills. You may feel encouraged to be so easy, but spend more time encouraging yourself. Believe me, you will benefit again and again!




Orignal From: 3 key factors to learn positive interpersonal communication

No comments:

Post a Comment