Sunday, April 21, 2019

Thinking about apology in five languages

Relationship is all about life. However, interpersonal relationships also make us in trouble.

What is the key to communication, or what is the score? from

How do we handle or not handle conflicts?
from

 .

When we deal with conflicts and respect the actions between two people, trust becomes the winner.

However, if we do not deal with conflicts well, then the relationship will be damaged. This is not the will of God.

Being in a relationship means that conflict is inevitable... We need to understand the language of apology.

We should know in advance:

APOLOGY was born from the uterus of regret. Regret is the driving force behind and forcing an apology.

So which members are sorry? "I am sorry"

There are three things that constitute sorry:

  • Words used [many people need to hear actual words - "sorry"]
  • The sincerity behind the words related to action,
  • And the apology is full and unconditional and has not been withdrawn.

Therefore, because the apology is generated from the uterus of regret, we say these words, we say it in good faith, we will not back down.

Again, there are three characteristics:

The word used - "I am sorry"

Sincerity behind the words related to action, and

An apology is full and unconditional and there is no withdrawal [no but].

Let us return to the common language between Sarah and the young ladies in the church injury story. They all speak the same language.

2. Responsibility for the responsibility - "I am wrong"

There are two women in Sarah's shared story who use the same language of apology - knowing that understanding the mistakes is crucial.

What is the focus of our attention now?

When both sides are at fault and blame, and many times, Christians are different because they want to repent of what they could have done better.

Their focus is not on what the other party is doing wrong.

No, that is where they give favors to the other party, allowing another person to find their wrong part and blame themselves.

We believe that by taking responsibility, God will bless us and relationships because we have not denied our truth; God's truth to us.

I believe that the best test for Christians who truly believe in the Bible is that they are ready, willing to participate, and our reactions to others, repentance.

Repentance may be the most important illegitimate term in the Bible.

just now......

Honestly acknowledge that our mistakes have made our maturity qualified.

When we take responsibility, we act mature.

Admit that "I am wrong" has power

Honesty, as a courageous attitude, coupled with the courage to recognize "brave." I am wrong, through understanding, is a role of mature people.

It's an irony!

A mature person admits that they are wrong. But when we grow by submitting it - in order to simply keep peace, because we are afraid of the consequences - then we apply courage. The courage to encourage humility and humility will never let us down.

Therefore, honestly admit that our mistakes have made our maturity qualified. The easier it is for us to accept the error - and admit the error - the more mature we are.

Now, sometimes our reconciliation attempts need to be action.

It's a pleasure to travel with a group of new friends on a Saturday morning about a year ago, but for me, more learning is more than just meeting new people.

I think that when we talked with runners and other cyclists, I had already traveled about 15 kilometers. [Please call me Mr. Awkward!]

When I continued riding, she let me know the sound.

But the Holy Spirit stopped me; I immediately knew that I must restore her peace by reverting to the original state.

When she approached, I was sure she was fine, referring to me as a newbie [in that case], I am very sorry, my love for her days will be happier.

I did my best, I rode.

The truth is that I am wrong. I am the one who took the shortcut. I broke her space and started her without intending to do so.

I have a responsibility to try to make up.

Let one feel uneasy. This is something that all of us do from time to time. We can understand through their frustration that God wants us to interact with the situation and achieve peace, and bring harmony back to this relationship. Failure to do so is disobedience.

We see that the Holy Spirit has instructed us to make appropriate amendments.

***

Repentance every day is at the heart of being a follower of Jesus. The shape of this confession is a correction - to restore harmony to relationships - as long as it depends on us.

Being a follower of Jesus means that repentance is not negotiable. The beauty of repentance is reconciliation, just as the Holy Spirit strives to restore fragmentation to completeness.

3. Doing the right thing is wrong - "What can I do to do it right?"

I have a weakness, I really don't like the sound of eating people - especially the noisy diners - although I may not be a quiet diners myself.

It used to be very sad for my daughter.

But one day I began to understand that this was my problem, not their thoughts, so since then, I can repent and open my own way, and tell them when they eat me self-consciously...

"Don't worry, this is my problem and not your problem. You have the right to eat without worrying about what I am thinking.

Imagine a father who criticizes the sound of your meal. I was accused, but God forgave me.

This is something I need to realize often.

Their comfort finally became more important than my comfort. Confession is not easy at first, but every time I do it. Work on my own.

As I said, "I must overcome myself." The curse of this sin in my life is broken.

This leads us to reposition our desires

When we reposition our desires and relate them relatively [God and others], we believe that life is less important. And "lost" #39; - or in your own way - pay more attention to the harmonious working relationship with everyone.

We see this as a fact, and this truth makes our lives full of freedom.

Because relationship life is the most important asset in life, because its only criterion of success is truth, and truth is the reason for the freedom of relationship.

But when this truth is denied, people will be hurt and betrayed.

Doing the right thing, doing it wrong, is just a key way to ensure a faltering relationship. If you don't do this, there will be barriers to trust.

Now, about making up:

If the wrong person does not see their mistake, the modification process will be modified before starting. If both are wrong, then it almost certainly needs a roll to let the ball roll!

What shape needs to be modified?

The actual shape & #39; correction is the spirit of service that needs to be accompanied by corrections.

Revision ' When we are completely sincere and can't ask for our integrity, we will do our best to do our best - we are ready to do the wrong, service, and obey before making corrections.

We cannot simultaneously correct and occupy moral high ground.

***

Doing things wrong is just a matter of upholding justice and respecting the truth.

Some relationships cannot continue unless there are amendments.

If we do something wrong, we should be modest enough to make up for it unconditionally - without hindrance.

4. Practice of daily confession - "I will try not to do this again"

For some people, confession is a convincing factor of apology.

If no one else is accompanying, some people will doubt the sincerity of the apology. I hope to change their behavior to avoid this in the future.

It is important to remember that all true repentance begins in the heart. We must be frustrated to hurt each other, and we must be kind to God's help to truly change.

Admit that we are wrong will cause loopholes.

It allows others to see our hearts. A glimpse of this true self is to ensure that the apology is sincere.

An important aspect of true repentance is the verbal expression of our desire to change.

They can't read our thoughts. Although we may try to change our hearts, if we do not express our desire to change, they are likely to still be hurt.

Many people have questions of repentance when they don't feel that their actions are morally wrong. However, in a healthy relationship, we often make changes that are not related to morality, and everything that is related to building harmony.

It is also important to have a specific change plan.

Usually an apology involves failure to repent because the person has never set a course of action to help ensure success.

One must first set goals for their changes. After we have created realistic goals, we can begin to implement the change plan. Taking a baby step to repent rather than insisting on a one-time change will increase our chances of a successful change.

Change is difficult. A constructive change does not mean that we will succeed immediately. There will be highs and lows on the road.

We must remember that with the help of God, anyone can change their way if they are really ready to repent.

Now let us consider seeking forgiveness.

Ask for forgiveness - "Please forgive me?"

Forgive yourself

Everyone violates others from time to time because we are not perfect. This is a fact in life that we cannot escape.

But the main problem seems to be that although these mistakes can arise from moral or unethical failures, we quickly divide all these mistakes into moral failures [intent failures rather than simple mistakes].

Sometimes we forgive others but don't forgive ourselves. Forgiveness is very important...




Orignal From: Thinking about apology in five languages

No comments:

Post a Comment