Sunday, April 28, 2019

Some children will never grow up

One thing I like about summer is our family vacation. For me... it's no better than this. I am not sure how many summers we will continue this tradition, but for now, our six children, their families, and one or two boyfriends fill a large holiday home in Florida for a week of purity. Pure pleasure.

I tell you... For seven days, heaven really rained this old boy... because I did everything, I could soak it all.

As long as you are with everyone and away from everyday life, you can settle down like anything else.

The same family as us... Every day is not only wonderful and relaxing, but also a bit unusual and exciting... and this is no exception. Tonight is a synchronized night... We drew #2 and #1 just ended.

When I stared at the mirror and adjusted the tie, I had this wonderful flashback, only a moment to wake up. It was about 20 years ago... and it was Saturday night. I can see and feel it like yesterday.

When the children grew up and lived under the same roof, we hosted a pizza party on Saturday night. You see... One of the benefits of having a big family is that parties can form like a summer thunderstorm. On most Saturday nights, you can be nice on a rolling bank.

It usually loads the van first...lights the gun and the rose "City of Heaven" and sings as if our life depends on it from

Hometown pizza
from

 .

After getting everyone crazy at dinner, we will go home and adjust the tunes to the second stage of the perfect storm. Please note that the second phase is consistent with the first phase, the volume is larger... and the extra measurements are made on the air guitar and drum. I mean to tell you... the van will shake and roll on the highway 42. I can only put it between the lines. There isn't a rock band on this side of the Mississippi River, and we have anything on it.

Anywhere, after collecting my thoughts, adjusting my tie and reading my lyrics last time, I couldn't help but wonder... What other families have done for its fun? Are we the only ones crazy? ......of course not. When thinking about this issue, I couldn't help but return. Thinking of the group of people in the van is enough to make me laugh.

When we get home, the fun of really relaxing. I will play the disc jockey... shoot and play the request as fast as possible. Children will dance and sing as much as possible. But this is not only for children... no, no, no.

Leslie will lead the choreography because I will support it with sound and hurt. Those days.

I heard... interrupted my stroll in memory... "Dad, we are waiting for you!"

Oh, okay... It's time to swallow my pride.

I think some children will never grow up... at least I hope not.

Let the show begin.




Orignal From: Some children will never grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment