The smell has a lot to do with appetite and food. Years ago, a friend of mine treated a severe cold and lost his sense of smell. He did not lose it in a week or so, he lost six months. "I don't want to eat," he admitted. "And I have to force myself to do it."
The smoky flavor of this nutritious soup will bring all family members to the kitchen. But the best thing is that it is mainly made with leftovers. My fridge seems to put a little bit of this and a little bit. Instead of wasting food, I started taking out the food cartons from the refrigerator and taking out the vegetables from the boxes. It's time to cook the soup.
Some vegetable soup recipes are based on tomatoes, while others are based on meat. Transparent and creamy soups belong to their own category. My goal is to make delicious soups rich in vegetables and flavors. I started eating half of the remaining onions. I found some remaining ham and pre-cooked real bacon slices in the meat drawer. It's time to start cooking.
When you make vegetable soup, it is wise to cut vegetables of the same size. This original formula can also be made in a slow cooker. I want soup for lunch, so I do it in a big pot. Because I have some ring pasta in the food room, this is what I use. You can use any small pasta of your choice. If you have other vegetables on hand, such as zucchini, throw it into the pot.
As long as you make soup, you can also do a lot and freeze some meals for the future.
Ingredients
1 tbsp olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 large rib celery, cut into small pieces
2 peeled carrots, cut into small pieces
1 lb. 10 oz carton unsalted chicken soup
2 cups of water
1 cup of frozen peas
1 cup of frozen green beans
14.5 ounces of petite tomatoes
1 cup of ham, cut into small cubes
1/4 cup pre-cooked real bacon recipe block
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground pepper
1/2 cup ring pasta
Method
Pour the olive oil into the stockpot. Stir-fry the onions, celery and carrots for about three minutes. Add all other ingredients except pasta. Cover and cook with a small fire until the vegetables are soft. Add the spaghetti, cover and cook for about 10 minutes. Serve with French bread, crusty or salty biscuits. About 10 copies.
Copyright 2013 Harriet Hodgson
Orignal From: Pasta smoked vegetable soup is delicious and tastes good
No comments:
Post a Comment