Saturday, April 27, 2019

My Thailand Tour Learn Muay Thai Part 5 (Climbing the Big Buddha)

Recently, I began to study Thai Muay Thai on a global scale. There are many reasons for this trip. In order to improve my course at Muay Thai Gymnasium in Salt Lake City, my initial goal was to increase my knowledge of Muay Thai and soon became much more than that.

In preparation for my hiking trip, I began to obsessively study all the knowledge about Thailand. I have not been abroad, so I really don't know what I am looking for. I understand that Thailand is 95% Buddhist. In contrast, I am from Utah, where I often feel that you are surrounded by my Mormons, who are less than 50% of the local population. This has aroused my interest. I am not a religious person, but religion has always fascinated me. Our history is full of conflicts, wars, murders, terrorist bombings and other radically violent acts, all in the name of religion.

I started reading everything...




Orignal From: My Thailand Tour Learn Muay Thai Part 5 (Climbing the Big Buddha)

No comments:

Post a Comment