Sunday, April 28, 2019

Happy birthday to dad

An open letter to his father on his birthday...

I have known you for almost 35 years. It is said that a father is the first man in his daughter's life and the first man to show her love. He is her superhero, her king. I am very grateful to you for letting me learn how to walk and teach me how to deal with life. You always teach me how to stand up. Not only do you protect me, but you also teach me how to defend yourself when you are not around.

Whenever I need you, even when I don't need you, you are always there. You are always standing next to me, smiling proudly and making me feel good about myself. As a father, you are always there, as a best friend, I can talk to almost everyone - my fear, my mistakes, my success, my failure, you always listen and guide me, at the same time Dance in my happiness and become the pillar of the pillar. My hard time.

I just want to tell you how important you are to me in the process of guiding and loving me in your life. From the beginning you have taught me the importance of family, trust and love. You taught me to value yourself and value others. You teach me again and again, never give up, follow my dreams. When I was sick or afraid, you will stay with me and pray with me. You taught me to laugh and use my imagination. You shared your story and always let me decide. With all the love and faith you offer, and all the wonderful lessons you teach, you help me become the day of me.

Simply reunite your family and you can make every birthday and holiday perfect and special.

Dad, you will always be my best friend, the greatest teacher, my motivation and the deepest roots. Your eternal belief in my infinite potential gives me strength every day.

On your birthday, Dad, I tell you that I will pursue my dreams without fear. I will never give up, I will never shrink from my faith. I will do the right thing with my determination for the right reasons. Today, because of you, I have become an example in my son's eyes, believing that his mother can solve any problem in life.

Thank you for everything, Dad, without you, I can't do it.

happy Birthday!




Orignal From: Happy birthday to dad

No comments:

Post a Comment