Thursday, April 25, 2019

Cheerleaders always perform well in car wash fundraising

The cheerleading team that other sports don't like at all has many advantages. I think this is self-evident, especially in high school, but I will ask you the same people who apply to the university - if possible, let me explain and give you a real example.

Over the years, I have participated in and planned many car wash fundraising events. It started in high school because I was the chairman and senior squad leader of many clubs on campus. One thing we always need more clubs and organizations is money - never enough of our unstoppable desire for grand events. In those days, I had a car wash, boat and airplane business, mobile car wash, and we used these devices to clean up those fundraising cars. Occasionally, we are very good at organizing them and earning a fair amount of money.

Still, for obvious reasons, we still can't be as much as cheerleading. First of all, they can sell us at a price of 3:1 in the pre-sale car...




Orignal From: Cheerleaders always perform well in car wash fundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment