Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Members can increase the fun and focus of the fantasy football league

As a commissioner of your Fantasy Football League, your job is to make sure people compete fairly and enjoy the game. In the fantasy, there are several scenes that I can really feel, and can make me feel sour at the end of the season. First of all, when people forget, or just refuse to refuse, log in and set their starter every week, I can't stand it. It's easy to win easily, and for me there is no satisfaction. As a commissioner, another thing that bothers me is mainly because of his heart, the people who see those who really care, do their research, make good moves on the exempt line, and short at the end of the season. .

Over the years, I have tried to make my league as interesting as possible for two reasons: to attract new and interested players, and to keep the focus of the week. I've written a small amount of what I'm doing to help keep people interested, which will eventually get them to log in every week.

1. king...




Orignal From: Members can increase the fun and focus of the fantasy football league

No comments:

Post a Comment