Tuesday, May 7, 2019

I like NFL football! Let me calculate

As far as I am concerned, the United States has two seasons [what is concerned about what meteorologists say!]. There are football seasons and offseasons. Then there is everything else.

Why do I say such ridiculous things?

Because I am a Diehard football fan!

Oops, I like it all - as long as it involves an elliptical ball, it's on a 120-yard field and involves blocking and attacking - I'm going all out.

But as long as I am alive, there will be from

never
from

 Any game is as exciting and majestic as NFL football. There is a reason why the National Football League is the most popular sport in the United States. Because it is the best!

But I know: you want to be convinced.

fine. I will convince you three reasons.

1] Football fits our lifestyle. Don't misunderstand me - I also like other sports. But have you seen a baseball or basketball game starting at 10pm? Look, I enjoy the game like the next one, but I have to go to work in the morning!

And I know that Prime Time Football can...




Orignal From: I like NFL football! Let me calculate

No comments:

Post a Comment